HistoricGermantown

News, events, and bulletins for neighbors living in Historic Germantown, Nashville, TN.

Friday, September 30, 2005

12:49 AM

posted by Anonymous |

Neighborhood Clean-up for Oktoberfest, from Pam Boylan

"URGENT HELP!!! I just received a phone call from LaDonna Bowers regarding clean up before Oktoberfest. Unfortunatley I missed her email she sent so I'm just finding out that we are supposed to do a scheduled neighorhood cleanup before the big Oktoberfest weekend. Yes I probably should I figured this out for myself but hey I'm new at this. Sooooo...we are scheduling an impromptu clean up for Wednesday, October 5th at 6pm. Everyone can once again meet at my house and sign up for specific areas. Don't know if it will be as fancy as the last one with coffee and donuts but we'll try to provide water, gloves and bags for everyone like before.

So if you have a little time, and can offer to help:

Meet at Pam Boylan's house at 308 Taylor Street on Wednesday, October 5th at 6pm. If you have any questions please call at 943-4794. Thanks again and I'm sorry this is such short notice!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

<< Home