HistoricGermantown

News, events, and bulletins for neighbors living in Historic Germantown, Nashville, TN.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

8:05 AM

posted by Anonymous |

UPS package containing artwork stolen from porch

One of our Salemtown neighbors Michelle Renee (5th and Hume) reported a recent theft of a UPS package from her front porch. The package contained unique artwork and cannot be replaced. If anyone has seen anyone with an unusual package or persons trying to sell or discard artwork in the neighborhood, please contact Michelle at 259-8964.

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had several UPS, USPS and other packages stolen from my front porch (1225 5th) - I also had my dry cleaning stolen. I now use my PO Box for packages and request signature for other deliveries. Too bad, but apparently necessary.

10:41 AM  

<< Home